You may be wondering (i've heard of Leah, and she has plenty of blogs, so why another? WHY? WWWHHHYY!!??) well so have i. Just kidding. I have createdt this blog for my SAFJA adventures. As I am the only known SAFJA as of yet...I would like you to know what a Safja is. Be patient as I create, upload, and place a video on the subject directly below this text in due time. Here I will document my adventures as well as my learning documentarys. So if you follow along, by the end of this adventure, you will most likely know spanish, asl, facts about the world, what a SAFJA is, and little money saving tips or other such enlightening facts i discover. So do stay tuned.
-LEAH SAFJA
And here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Leah! I've known you all this time and you never told me you were a safja warrior! Whats up with that? =O
ReplyDelete